My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I have been married to my hunky husband, Jeff, for 21 years! We have three quirky but quite wonderful children--Brittany (20) David (17) and Christian (14); two neurotic dogs and six black cats. Life is always chaotic in our home, yet I never give up hope that one day I will finally achieve my dream of domestic organization

Friday, April 07, 2006

PROM NIGHT!

I wanted to get a few of these pictures posted quickly for those of you who have been so eagerly anticipating this event. Doesn't she look absolutely beautiful? I will give you all the details in my next post. Jeff and I are off soon to help with the after-prom party from 11:30pm to 3:30am. Haven't stayed up that late for awhile. Hope these old bones can make it. More later...


2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Danielle said...

She looks SO pretty and grown up :) Hope the night went well.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ando said...

You're as bad as your husband. You have two days to post before it's been a whole month.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home