My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I have been married to my hunky husband, Jeff, for 21 years! We have three quirky but quite wonderful children--Brittany (20) David (17) and Christian (14); two neurotic dogs and six black cats. Life is always chaotic in our home, yet I never give up hope that one day I will finally achieve my dream of domestic organization

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK!

I know Peter Brown has been disheartened by the plethara of blog shut-downs, so I'm here to give a plug for a new one, my sister's, and she's still in that honeymoon phase where you blog everyday (you know, the one that Jeff never went through!) We all remember starting our blogs and feeling like we have achieved literary genius and realize there is one person actually reading it, two if we count the spouse we've pretty much cornered and made read it. I can look back and laugh about it now that I have gathered my great following of oh, probably about 10 readers! But I am not so puffed up as to forget my humble beginnings. So in your daily blog perusing, stop over at www.unmerited-favor.blogspot.com/ and of course, leave a comment for her. Just don't be so wowwed by her wit that you forget to come visit me as well!

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie Danielle said...

Oh cool. I am glad she has a blog. I love hearing when new people I know have blogs :)

Hope the first day of school went well for everyone :)

12:15 PM  
Blogger J Crew said...

How could I not put you on there Jody. Check it out. You're on sister. you definitely blog more than hubby does.

6:12 PM  
Blogger J Crew said...

Hey maybe you could add us to your links that you don't have

6:15 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

She has officially been added to my site - it was a joy to read hers and I enjoy yours as well! I am a blog reading addict - and you both help feed my addiction - thanks!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

Sweet! another blog... thanks for the hot tip June.

BTW I won't desert your blog, I always enjoy the Indiana Updates.

Signed,

8 of 10

11:01 AM  
Blogger jenylu said...

Hey --
Did you see I have links now? And you're my first one! (Megan posted instructions on how to do it on my comments)
Tell Jeff I put him on my links, even though he never posts anything.
Tell Britt that Alex pet Beamer tonight. Does that make her think any higher of our dog? :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger jenylu said...

I'm wanting to see if my new photo shows. Love you!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home