My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I have been married to my hunky husband, Jeff, for 21 years! We have three quirky but quite wonderful children--Brittany (20) David (17) and Christian (14); two neurotic dogs and six black cats. Life is always chaotic in our home, yet I never give up hope that one day I will finally achieve my dream of domestic organization

Sunday, August 13, 2006

SELF-PORTRAITS!


Brittany returned home from her trip to California late last night! We picked her up in Indianapolis (a mere 3 hours from our small blip on the map!)at 10:05pm. We finally arrived home somewhere around 1:00am at which time Jeff and the boys went right to bed. I, being the wonderful and attentive mother that I am (you don't call me June for nothin'!) stayed up with my rather wound up daughter, eager to see all the goodies she had accumulated in her two weeks away from home, and also to see the pictures from her trip. After patiently waiting for her 200+ pictures to upload onto the computer, we set up a slide show, anxious to relive her trip. I have included some of my personal favorites above... just a small sampling of the 29 self-portraits she had taken while riding in the car with her cousin.

She had a wonderful trip, plans to return at Christmas, and is now sure the Lord is calling her to California for college. Thank you to each of you who took such good care of her and made her trip so very special!

The kid's headed back to school this morning. I caught Christian stuffing a few Hot Wheels into his pocket in the event of indoor recess. I looked out the window at the bright, sunny weather and laughed as I confiscated the vehicles. It is now mid-morning and we are enjoying a rather heavy downpour and I'm pretty sure I am hearing thunder in the distance! I hope Brittany's car windows are rolled up...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Cute pics! Wow - back to school already - hard to believe the summer has gone so fast!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home